2011年8月29日 星期一

Trip to Bangkok


I had my conference in Bangkok related to architecture and thought of enjoying Bangkok too and for that I approached The Royale Premium Club and they planned a trip for me which was a great experience. I along with my four friends arrived Bangkok airport at 5 in the morning and within no time taxi was arranged by the club which took us to the hotel where our booking were already done. I realised being in Bangkok by the public buildings I passed by and the architecture style. Many buildings have the painting of their king and the queen. After checking in the hotel, we had our food and went for a sleep and relaxed.

The hotel booked by the Royale Premium club was a very comfortable one and I felt like being in home only. In the evening we went to roam around the shopping centres near our hotel only and enjoyed the lights and night atmosphere of Bangkok. After passing through the area around Siam square the road passes through rather ordinary areas with small shops, most of which were closed, and residential buildings, no high rise. Some places, there were food stalls where people were eating by the roadside or in side avenues. These small houses and shops, and food stalls by the street resembles China. I enjoyed the street food and typical culture of Bangkok there. The next day we were introduced to our guide arranged by the premium club for their members who took us to different places around and helped us. We started the day by visiting large Buddhist temple whose interiors were very beautiful and something we miss in India. I could glimpse a big golden Buddha several meters tall in the centre of the main building where the singing was coming from. The whole compound was surrounded by a wall, and inside the wall were Buddha's sitting facing the main building. After that we went to Watt Pho – which is the largest Watt (monastery) here. It is amazingly large, with several huge Buddha statutes – including the famous reclining one. They are all gilded, and just look impressive. In the evening we went to the national palace there .every place there was so richly decorated that it feels great to see everything. In the evening the club organised a dance program for their members and introduced us to Thai culture and the food served was typical Thai food .I felt so nice to be the part of the club because of which I was so close to the culture of that place. The club really helped me to make my work and conference enjoyable for which I will be very thankful always. The next day was our conference in the themes architects firm where we were guided by the clubs guide so that we do not encounter any problem. In the evening that day we visited a beer festival near the World Trade Centre. The apparently four biggest brands had set up an area where they served their beer and food, and offered live music plus a video screen with the latest football matches.

a lot of photographs in our trip to cherish the memories of the trip for which I will be always thankful to the Royale Premium Club for their offers, discounts and the enjoyment level they provide. I am glad that I am a member of the club.

For me Bangkok is a very colourful and full of life place to visit and spend your vacations.

沒有留言:

Making Money from Google Adsense and Clickbank

Made $3,500 to $25,000 Monthly With Google & Clickbank Using a
Simple Technique

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display