2011年8月29日 星期一

Global Positioning System of Tera Gold


Frantic, I have no matter just run 2, 30 minutes of Tera Gold, direct full avenue to run, looked for her, don't want to see a car accident or something cup also don't see with a group of people together in the picture! Run, no one answered the phone, or turn off.. Then I is moving towards the direction of her home run! Suddenly I saw a car accident, a lot of people in the crowd!

I think the dark are shrouded with me, I can't see clearly that seems a little picture of the eyes. 10 million don't is her, 10 million don't, I think I was already close to the brink of collapse. Come near, good, not...... Right, how so DuoRen onlookers no one call 120! I hurriedly conveniently played 120, then explain the situation to her home, continue to run well, I actually still have time to do good, really, it's is brilliant, think now feels just!
Ads by Google

I want to thank the inside that elder brothers be bump it is he and not my girlfriend? To her relief rushed downstairs. The last time telephone, again impassability direct knocking at the door and ask her already come back if not, so even run all night, and I also want to find. Good afraid she met bad! In the mind again began to panic! Through the phone, she answered, and asked where I am.

I said I in your home downstairs, please come out. She explain to me once say of cell phone batteries, god MaShen horse I have tired of. See her although have seed can't help rushed up to embrace her impulse but still held back the old sweat, because a! (he was so admire to considerate) she said, you go to eat, my mother told me to eat at home. I said that I really didn't eat, strength to go home.

You go to eat. On the way home, I was amazed to find that, in addition to Tera Gold, I'd find her without any way to find her! When that moment was the fear and despair over, I began to hate their start in companies, such as clear I not good... I want to how do not give her a global positioning system! Has it, really, it's extremely talented! Dear, in the boundless huge crowd, if no cell phones, I find that I really can't find you later can't we agreed, once can not contact, just stay put, and I'll find you! Good yao?

沒有留言:

Making Money from Google Adsense and Clickbank

Made $3,500 to $25,000 Monthly With Google & Clickbank Using a
Simple Technique

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display